Admission to pre-kindergarten 2021-2022
Admissions for L.K.G – Grade VIII 2021-2022
GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION TO PRE-KINDERGARTEN 2021-2022
I. Age Eligibility for admission to Pre.K.G.
- Minimum Age is 2 years and 6 months as on June 30th
- Parents advised not to apply if their Ward’s age is less than 2 years and 6 months
LKG . 3 years and 6 months as on June 30th
Availability of Application Form in the School’s Website-
It can be filled and submitted online and the acknowledgent receipt will be sent to your e-mail.
Kindly submit the following documents along with the acknowledgement at the time of admission (Self Attested Copy)
- Attested copy off the ‘Birth Certificate’ for age proof
- Latest ‘Passport Size/stamp size’ Photograph of the Child is required to be pasted on the ‘Application Form’.
Kindly do not poste Passport size photographs.
- Blood Group report of your ward.
For ‘Residence Address Proof’ Submit the self-attested copy of any two of the following:
- Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Gas Bill
- Certificate of residence issued by VAO
- ID card issued by State Govt./ Central Govt./ Public Sector undertakings
- Ration Card/Passport
- If it is rented residence, copy of ‘lease deed’ from the landlord.
- Aadhar card of the student.
- For ‘Differently abled Children’ it is required to submit a certificate from the ‘District Differently abled Rehabilitation Officer’.
- It is required to submit attested copy of ‘Community Certificate’ as given below…….
A. For BC/MBC – Deputy Tahsildar, Revenue Department, Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
B. For SC – Tahsildar, Revenue Department, Govt. of Tamil Nadu/Competent authority in the case of children coming from other states.
C. For ST – RDO/Sub Collector, Revenue Department, Govt. of Tamil Nadu/ Competent authority in the case of children coming from other states.
KINDLY NOTE :
ENTRANCE TEST WILL BE CONDUCTED IN ENGLISH, MATHS, SECOND LANDUAGE AND THIRD LANGUAGE (IF APPLICABLE)
ADMISSION WILL BE BASED ON THE PERFORMANCE OF THE STUDENT IN THE ENTRANCE TEST.